Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Porter Ranch chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 20, 2015Heart disease still remains one of the most common causes of death worldwide, yet the good news is that we are learning what triggers we can work to avoid in order to lower our risk of developing heart disease, or even a heart attack. Here are five ways you can take control of your life ...
- February 16, 2015Creatine is a chemical that naturally occurs in the body, mostly in muscles. However, you may have heard of it more recently as a supplement athletes use to improve their performance. Creatine is an amino acid that has become a popular supplement that can be found in flavored powders and mixed with liquid. Why are people ...
- February 5, 2015You’ve probably heard someone say at some point during a stressful time that they felt like they were having a panic attack. You may even use that phrase yourself when you’re feeling particularly stressed and overwhelmed. However, panic attacks are actually a very specific, and very real, problem that goes far beyond typical bouts of stress ...
- February 5, 2015Yes, kale is a great and nutritious vegetable. It’s full of healthy vitamins and minerals your body needs to function at its most optimum rate, and it can fit right in with many salads, juices, and smoothies. However, due to its high exposure in the healthy eating world, many are growing tired of kale and are ...
- January 27, 2015You’ve probably been drinking a sports drink such as Gatorade since you were a young kid. In case you weren’t aware, sports drinks promise to replenish your electrolytes, which are nutrients that can be lost from your body after intense exercise. However, coconut water is also known to be a drink that can help you replenish ...
- January 22, 2015Breakfast has always been an important meal of the day. But it’s not just eating something in the morning that is beneficial, but what you should include in your breakfast that will benefit you in the long run. Here are the Do’s and Don’ts of preparing your breakfast: Do include more protein in your breakfast meal. “Protein digests more ...
- January 19, 2015It can be easy to ignore one of the most important parts of your body: the ankle. While the ankle is humble, it actually does a lot for our mobility. Over the years, ankles can lose flexibility and range of motion. The problem with ignoring your ankles is that it will eventually effect how your knees ...
- January 16, 2015Whether it’s caused by overindulgence in food and drink, certain food sensitivity, or menstrual symptoms, bloating is an uncomfortable yet surprisingly common affliction that most of us experience at least occasionally. Bloating goes beyond feeling full, to the point where you feel swollen and weighed down by your gut. The good news is that this ...
- January 16, 2015Do you feel exhausted halfway through your work day? Are you constantly refilling your coffee cup just to make it to the end of your shift? Well, take solace in the fact that you are not alone. There is some good news for those who suffer from work lethargy. Chances are that by adding one ...