Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Porter Ranch chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 21, 2014When it comes to your sleep quality, are drugs the way to go, or might supplements be the answer? As someone who’s relied on both ambien– one of Big Pharma’s leading sleep aids– and melatonin– the great warrior for holistic sleep improvement– to garner improved sleep, I’ve got my two cents on both. And I’ve got to ...
- November 10, 2014Inflammation this, inflammation that…OK, we get it: it’s a big health problem. But…what is it? When it comes to inflammation, I was just as much in the dark about it as you may be. I knew it was some health buzzword that was consistently tied to something bad– but if you’d asked me to define the ...
- November 4, 2014By now, you’ve more than likely heard about the Ebola scare that began in West Africa before making its way into the U.S. earlier this month. Fortunately, things finally seem to be heading in the right direction. As the Ebola scare in the U.S. has gradually subsided in the ensuing weeks, numerous nurses who came in contact ...
- October 24, 2014I have a different kind of music for every mood I’m in. If I’m angry, I listen to heavy metal, because there’s no way I am as upset as those screaming guys seem to be. If I need to be productive, I go classical all the way. Music truly has such an effect on each ...
- October 17, 2014This article was inspired by Sarah Klein’s piece for the Huffington Post. To read the original, please visit this link. Most athletes, at some point or another, have had to miss some playing time– or at least played at less than 100 percent– because of a previously-obtained sports-related injury. While both the injury and recovery process can be ...
- October 8, 2014The world of effective medical practice and good health is beginning to understand the benefits of chiropractic care– and it’s about time. This holistic therapy has yielded consistently-positive findings in the health realm, that can no longer be ignored. In one case study, surveys were mailed to every chiropractic clinic in Denmark, with every patient younger ...
- October 2, 2014Let’s be honest: most of your friends (if not yourself included) don’t mind a cold soda every now and again. Whether you’re eating out at a nearby restaurant, stopping for a sip at a convenience store, or feeling thirsty as you’re filling up your gas tank, you’re most likely one of America’s majority when it comes ...
- September 24, 2014Breast cancer awareness month is coming up quicker than most of us realize– how are you going to show your respect? Breast cancer serves as the second most frequent type of cancer in women across the globe, with about one in eight women born today in the United States eventually coming down with breast cancer during ...
- September 17, 2014Men, could your prostate cancer risks be a thing of the past if you simply consume the right foods? Prostate cancer is actually the second-biggest cancer killer in American men today (behind only skin cancer), admits Cancer.org. It’s so serious, in fact, that one in seven men become diagnosed with prostate cancer during the course ...