Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Porter Ranch chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015StepyI absolutely love legumes and beans, and as I’ve learned more and more about all the ways in which they can benefit my health, I’ve been inclined to make more of my meals and recipes revolve around these little beauties. If you really think about it, what’s not to love? They tend to have high amounts ...
- April 21, 2015StepyI won’t deny that there are some pretty strange foods out there, and some come with some even stranger names attached to them. Probably the weirdest part of all is that these foods are completely natural and have not been modified or altered in any way by human hands; they really are just that freaky ...
- April 10, 2015StepyWhen you think about the foods and nutrients that you need to add into your diet for a healthy body and lifestyle, iron should be one of the first nutrients that pops into your mind. Everyone, regardless of age or gender, needs to be getting adequate amounts of iron in their diet in order to ...
- April 3, 2015StepyI remember going to gym class in high school and always noticing a giant blue ball in the corner of the gym. It didn’t get much use by any of us, and it really only continued to collect dust over my four years at high school. The thing is, I really didn’t understand what it ...
- March 27, 2015StepyThere was a period of time when I was a teenager, where I found myself feeling pretty sick to my stomach after eating, but only certain meals would make me feel so miserable. After a few torturous months of trying to figure out why I would sometimes be spending the next few hours after dinner ...
- March 23, 2015StepyIf you’ve made the decision to try eating as a vegetarian for a while, you know that there are many foods that you’ve had to sacrifice as part of the cost of switching to what many consider to be a much healthier and more sustainable dietary plan. I use the word “sacrifice” for a reason, because ...
- March 13, 2015StepyWhen it comes right down to it, there are many more running-related injuries than you may have ever expected. If you yourself are a runner, chances are high that you’ve experienced pain or soreness at one point or another due to excessive or improper running methods and styles. If you’re feeling any sort of pain ...
- March 6, 2015StepySometimes, the food you think you’re eating is made up of less natural ingredients, and more added sugars, preservatives, and other unnatural ingredients. It should come as no surprise that these additives often cause damage to our bodies, specifically to our digestive tracts, where they spend the most time inside our bodies. After all, unnatural ingredients ...
- February 27, 2015StepyHave you ever noticed how great you feel after you’ve just danced your heart out to your favorite song? There’s definitely a reason for that. Believe it or not, dancing actually comes with a wide range and variety of feel-good health benefits that can actually improve the overall quality of your life in more ways ...