Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Porter Ranch chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 29, 2015StepyWhen it comes to taking care of your physical health, you probably know the basics. You know that you should be exercising regularly in order to keep your cardiovascular health stable, and you know that you should be eating nutritious foods in order to keep the rest of your body functioning well. I’m sure I ...
- July 23, 2015StepyWe’ve all experienced bloating at some point or another. It can come on whether we’ve eaten a food product that’s hard for our bodies to digest, if we’re dehydrated, if we’re stressed…the list goes on and on. Given the fact that there are so many different reasons why we experience bloating, it can understandably sometimes ...
- July 17, 2015StepyIt may sound hard to believe, but mental health issues can have a serious impact on the health of the physical body as well. Stress and anxiety in particular have the incredibly insidious ability to cause a lot of distress and issues through physical warning signs and symptoms. If you have ever experienced unexplained aches, pains, ...
- July 10, 2015StepyGone are the days when all you had to do to get a little sun was simply hop in your car, drive to the nearest beach, and lie on the sand for a few hours in the hopes of getting a new tan. As you more than likely know from personal experience, these days a ...
- June 26, 2015mjgWhen it comes to losing weight, most of us immediately picture an excess amount of pounds in the abdomen and thigh area that we would like to get rid off. While most people do end up storing the majority of any excess fat that they may have in these areas of the body, body fat ...
- June 19, 2015StepyIf there is one fact about fad workout trends that we can all agree on, it is that they are usually not nearly as effective or fun as they promise. Fortunately, every once in a while an exception to this fact comes along. High Intensity Interval Training is arguably the exception of the latest round of ...
- June 12, 2015StepyAre you looking to join a gym? You couldn’t have picked a better time. There are so many different gyms, clubs and centers, chances are you live close enough to at least a few potential options. What’s more is that gyms tend to have many exciting amenities these days. You’ll be more likely to keep up ...
- June 3, 2015StepyMedical technology is advancing at rapid rates and we are seeing its applications spread across all different disciplines throughout medicine. Whether it is the development of imaging technology and our ability to see into the body, diagnostic techniques that use technology to enhance the identification of illness or injury, or even something as simple as ...
- June 1, 2015StepyAs much as we may prefer to ignore the truth, it is a harsh fact of reality that the food we eat isn’t always safe. What I mean by this is that sometimes corners and costs are cut by food manufactures in such a way that the resulting food product is sometimes rendered unsafe or ...