Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 12, 2014The cramps. The bloating. The fatigue. The irritability. You know what I’m talking about, ladies: it’s that time of the month again. But when it comes to your period, what’s the worst part? As it turns out, it could be your tampon itself: pesticide-tainted cotton is colored with chlorine and numerous fragrances that you use for a ...
- September 4, 2014Asthma and its debilitating respiratory symptoms impact nearly 300 million people worldwide, as the disease is held responsible for a whopping 180,000 deaths each year. But could chiropractic care provide sufficient relief for patients with such respiratory problems? This research article looks at and acknowledges alterations in asthma, bedwetting, and allergy symptoms during a four-year-old ...
- August 26, 2014What can we do to stop cancer altogether? That’s the big question we have yet to find an answer for. Even though the cancer death rate has plummeted approximately one percent each year starting in 1990, and the American Cancer Society even says that the total cancer deaths will be a sizable 23 percent lower by 2015 than ...
- August 19, 2014When it comes to mean old measles, you’d better be careful: up to 90 percent of the people an infected person comes into contact with can also pick up the virus! That’s not a good sign, considering many of the measles outbreaks that transpired last year– a time when measles infection rates skyrocketed three times higher ...
- August 13, 2014Is it possible that chiropractic care could provide comprehensive asthmatic relief in young people? A study looked to uncover whether chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy (SMT) could provide important positive changes to asthmatic symptoms in pediatric patients. 36 patients between the ages of 6 to 17 years who had mild to moderate asthma were used in the study, ...
- August 6, 2014When it comes to optimal sleep time, what’s the perfect number of hours each night? Experts typically suggest between seven to nine hours each night for normal adults. But sleep scientists think new and improved guidelines, stemming from an abundance of newly-acquired research, should be accounted for in order to properly reflect the fact that Americans ...
- July 30, 2014When a virus wants to get around, it always seems to find a way to spread itself to any and every one. Now, more than ever, it is crucial to be on the lookout for sources of viruses that do nothing but slow you down. The chikungunya virus, a painful illness that comes from mosquitoes, has begun to ...
- July 23, 2014Our digestive system is more like a complex irrigation system than what we probably realize. As we put pounds of stuff (food, drinks, supplements, whatever) into our mouths every day, we are often unappreciative of the way our bodies must sort out the good stuff from the bad. Fortunately, our bodies are normally up for ...
- July 16, 2014Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) involves a pattern of depression that impacts 14 million Americans for about one third of the year. Whether it’s young children, women, or men, SAD hits all ages and genders– and it could be hitting your waistline, too. People impacted by this disorder are not only sleepier than usual, less motivated to take ...