Welcome to The Joint - Porter Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Porter Ranch, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Porter Ranch chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vincent S. Manfreis
Dr.Vincent S. Manfreis a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, earning a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic and was honored for being an “Outstanding Intern”. He completed his pre-chiropractic requirements at LAVC, CSUN and West Coast University. Dr. Manfre has been a licensed practicing chiropractor for over 22 years. He is a Diplomate in the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He has been a certified Radiography Supervisor and Operator. Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, a Certified Industrial Disability evaluator and has served as a California State Qualified Medical Evaluator
Dr.Manfre has adjusted people in a variety of environments from surgical rooms to multi- disciplinary clinics, from football fields to small private offices and has had the pleasure of adjusting an array of patients from babies to great grandparents. On one particular day he adjusted a toddler and a 92 year old woman back to back pardon the pun! He has witnessed not only the elimination of pain, but also correction of “wry neck”, abnormal curves and even high blood pressure and chronic ear infections of patients under chiropractic care. He has experienced chiropractic personally for chronic football, rugby and track injuries and realized the potential of chiropractic for optimal wellness first hand. Routine chiropractic care, sound nutrition, proper rest, regular exercise, and a strong faith and a positive attitude are essentials according to Dr.Manfre. He looks forward to meeting you and joining you on your journey to wellness.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Porter Ranch chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 27, 2015You’ve probably been drinking a sports drink such as Gatorade since you were a young kid. In case you weren’t aware, sports drinks promise to replenish your electrolytes, which are nutrients that can be lost from your body after intense exercise. However, coconut water is also known to be a drink that can help you replenish ...
- January 22, 2015Breakfast has always been an important meal of the day. But it’s not just eating something in the morning that is beneficial, but what you should include in your breakfast that will benefit you in the long run. Here are the Do’s and Don’ts of preparing your breakfast: Do include more protein in your breakfast meal. “Protein digests more ...
- January 19, 2015It can be easy to ignore one of the most important parts of your body: the ankle. While the ankle is humble, it actually does a lot for our mobility. Over the years, ankles can lose flexibility and range of motion. The problem with ignoring your ankles is that it will eventually effect how your knees ...
- January 16, 2015Whether it’s caused by overindulgence in food and drink, certain food sensitivity, or menstrual symptoms, bloating is an uncomfortable yet surprisingly common affliction that most of us experience at least occasionally. Bloating goes beyond feeling full, to the point where you feel swollen and weighed down by your gut. The good news is that this ...
- January 16, 2015Do you feel exhausted halfway through your work day? Are you constantly refilling your coffee cup just to make it to the end of your shift? Well, take solace in the fact that you are not alone. There is some good news for those who suffer from work lethargy. Chances are that by adding one ...
- January 14, 2015Sometimes it’s not easy to keep track of all the ways to rev up your metabolism. So whether you’re getting up at 5 a.m. to hit the gym or eating a power breakfast on the go, you’re already off to a great start. But let’s face it: it’s never a bad idea to have more ...
- January 14, 2015Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a confusing and debilitating condition that affects more than one million Americans. This disorder is generally characterized by a profound fatigue that gets worse after activity. There is currently no cure for CFS and treatment typically focuses on relieving the symptoms that accompany it. Chronic Fatigue Symptoms Because the symptoms of this ...
- December 3, 2014Vitamin D isn’t even a vitamin. There…I said it. I have exposed Vitamin D’s big, juicy secret! Seriously though– it’s a hormone. And where do you get hormones from? No, not the sun– they’re already inside you. So then what’s the sun have to do with vitamin D that everyone always raves about? Well, the sun is ...
- November 21, 2014When it comes to your sleep quality, are drugs the way to go, or might supplements be the answer? As someone who’s relied on both ambien– one of Big Pharma’s leading sleep aids– and melatonin– the great warrior for holistic sleep improvement– to garner improved sleep, I’ve got my two cents on both. And I’ve got to ...